One of the first things to look at when starting to build a CCIE Collaboration home lab is the list of software that is used in the lab. You will want to use the same software or get as close to it as you can possibly get. For the CCIE collaboration V3 it is provided at the following link.
Although this can and probably will change over time this currently contains the following list.
- Core Collaboration Applications
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager 12.5
- Cisco Unified IM & Presence 12.5
- Cisco Unity Connection 12.5
- Cisco Meeting Server 2.5**
- Cisco Meeting Management 2.5**
- Cisco Unified Contact Center Express 12.0
- Collaboration Edge
- Cisco Expressway Series 12.5
- CSR1000v: IOS XE 16.6
- Client PCs and Applications
- Active Directory: Windows Server 2016
- Test PC: Windows 10
- Cisco Jabber for Windows 12.5
It is also good to look at some of the comments as there is some clarification there as to the specific versions.
Jabber for windows: 12.5.1